The William Morris Big Local Partnership is a group of local residents who steer the running and direction of William Morris Big Local (WMBL) through:
- The attendance and active participation at monthly partnership meetings and annual public get togethers.
- Attendance at public events and external meetings as a representative of WMBL.
- Seeking input from local people and making decisions based upon the collective views of local people and consultation work carried out.
- Oversee the work carried out by the WMBL staff.
- In some cases work on specific priority areas within the WMBL plan, e.g. communications, local economy, green spaces, community events.
- Help raise awareness of WMBL and encourage residents from the local area to get involved.