The William Morris Big Local Partnership is a group of local residents who steer the running and direction of the William Morris Big Local (WMBL) through;
- The attendance and active participation at 6-weekly Partnership meetings and quarterly public forums
- Attendance at public events and external meetings as a representative of the WMBL.
- Seeking input from local people and making decisions based upon the collective views of local people and consultation work carried out.
- Oversee the work carried out by the Development Worker
- In some cases work on specific priority areas within the WMBL Plan, e.g, communications, local economy, green spaces, community events.
- Help raise awareness of the WMBL and encourage residents from the local area to get involved.